Méfiez-vous de la thérapie de l'attachement
- American Psychiatric Association. (4th ed). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. (1994). Washington, DC
- California, State of. (1973). Before the psychology examining committee of the board of medical examiners; in the matter of the accusation against Robert Zaslow.
- Carpenter, R. & K. (1972). Bless the beasts and the children. A&M records: A song for you LP.
- Cline, F. (1992). Hope for High risk and rage filled children. Evergreen, CO: EC Publications.
- Cohen, E. (1996, October 24). Rage reduction therapy: Help or abuse? US News. Accessed April 20, 2001.
- Colorado, State of (1995). Before the state board of medical examiners; disciplinary proceeding regarding the license to practice medicine in the state of Colorado of Foster Cline, M.D., license no. 17080. Case No. ME 95-08
- Colorado, State of. Before the state board of examiners of social workers; in the matter of disciplinary proceeding against the license to practice social work of Neil Feinberg.
- Crowder, C. (2001) Therapist has long ties to 'holding' treatment. Rocky Mountain News. Retrieved June 15, 2001 from www.rockymountainnews.com.
- Crowder, C., & Lowe, P. (2000, October 29). Her name was Candace. Denver Rocky Mountain News, pp. 1A, 1M-7M, 9M-12M.
- Des Moines Register editorial board. (2001, July 6). Death from desperation. Retrieved May 10, 2001, from DesMoinsRegister.com.
- Foy, P. (2003). Senate panel deadlocks on banning coercive therapy. Associated Press, Salt Lake City.
- Graham, Judith. (2001) Child's death during treatment casts doubt on new age therapy. Retrieved April 27, 2001 from www.chicagotribune.com.
- Horn, M. (2001). A dead child, a troubling defense: Renee Polreis says her son was fatefully scarred by his infancy in a Russian orphanage. Prosecutors say she killed him. U.S.News and World Report. July 14, 1997 p 24-26, 28.
- Institute for Attachment (2003). What is reactive attachment disorder? Retrieved June 15, 2003 from www.instititueforattachment.
- James, B. (1996). Treating traumatized children: New insights and creative interventions. New York: The Free Press.
- Karlinsky, N. (2002). Girl drinks fatal amount of water. Good Morning America. Retrieved June 20, 2003 www.abcnews.go.com/GMA
- Levy, T.M., & Orlans, M. (2003a). Attachment disorders as an antecedent to violence and antisocial patterns in children. In T.M. Levy (Ed.), Handbook of attachment interventions. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Levy, T.M., & Orlans, M. (2000b). Attachment disorder and the adoptive family. In T.M. Levy (Ed.) Handbook of attachment interventions. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Lowe, P. (2001a). Prosecutor plays hardball with Watkins. Rocky Mountain News. Retrieved June 15, 2001 from www.rockymountainnews.com.
- Lowe, P. (2001b). Therapist defends rebirthing technique; Testimony continues in 10year-old's death. Rocky Mountain News. Retrieved Jun 15, 2001 from www.rockymountainnews.com.
- Lowe, P. & Crowder, C. (2001). Therapist has strong defenders, foes. Rocky Mountain News. Retrieved June 25 from www.rockymountainnews.com archives.
- Magid, K., & McKelvey, C.A. (1987). High risk: Children without a conscience. New York: Bantam.
- Maloney, S-B. (2001). Disciples Today. Retrieved October 10, 2001 from www.disciples.org.
- Mercer, J., Sarner, L., & Rosa, L. (2003). Attachment Therapy on Trial: The Torture and Death of Candace Newmaker. Westport, CT: Praeger Publishers.
- Mercer, J. (June 30, 2003) Personal communication.
- Petition. In the Matter of the License of Lawrence Lee Van Bloem to Practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Utah. In the Matter of the License of Jennie Murdock Gwilliam to Practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Utah Before the Division of Occupational & Professional Licensing of the Department of Commerce of the State of Utah, Case No. DOPL 2002-223.
- Reed, Christopher. (2001, June 21). The cuddles that kill. The Herald, (Glascow, Scotland).
- Rosa, L. (2003) Holders fold. AT News Commentary.
Santani, J. (2002) License request withdrawn. Salt Lake Tribune.
- Thomas, N. (2000). Parenting children with attachment disorders. In T.M. Levy (Ed.), Handbook of attachment interventions. San Diego, CA: Academic Press.
- Waller, D. (April 19, 2001) Personal communication.
- Winfrey, Oprah. Televised February 29, 1988.
- Zaslow, R., & Menta, M. (1975). The psychology of the Z-process: Attachment and activity. San Jose, CA: San Jose State University Press.
Dernière mise à jour le 8 juin 2019.