Le révérend George M. Malkmus et son régime Hallelujah
Dr Stephen Barrett
- Day C. An interview with George Malkmus. Health & Beyond (1996, 1997, minor update 1999)
- Malkmus G. Diets, diets, diets. Back to the Garden newsletter, Spring/Summer 1999, Issue No. 18, pp 4-6, 17.
- Malkmus GM. Health Tip #217: Health ministry update, January 2002.
- The Hallelujah Acres story. Back to the Garden newsletter, Fall 1999/Winter 2000, Issue No. 9, p 24.
- Hallelujah Acres' partner in health: The Contreras Cancer Care Center—The OASIS of Hope Hospital. News release, 1997.
- Malkmus GM. Health Tip #210: Stroke Update by Rev. Malkmus, December 2001.
- Grimes SL. Preaching good health: Minister gives credit to God, daily diet for curing cancer. Shelby Star, Jan 10, 1998.
- Dye M. Be informed before immunizing. Back to the Garden newsletter, Spring/Summer 1999, Issue No. 18, pp 14-17.
- Barrett S. Preliminary notes on Dr. Lorraine Day. Quackwatch Web site, revised May 31, 2002.
- Malkmus GM. Drugs: A killer of mankind. Hallelujah Acres Online, accessed Dec 27, 1997.
- Lowell RL. Regulatory letter to Dennis J. Itamin, Glen M. Tanner, and Ronald R. Wright. July 11, 1988.
- Summaries of court actions: Food/economic and labeling violations. FDA Consumer, 24(8):37, 1990.
- What's happening at Hallelulah Acres? Back to the Garden newsletter, Summer/Fall 2000, pp 3-4.
- Combs W. Email message to Dr. Stephen Barrett incorporating a response from Ron Wright, vice president and co-owner of The AIM Companies, May 29, 2003.
- Herbert V. Vitamin B-12: plant sources, requirements, and assay. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 48:852-858, 1988.
- Malkmus GM. Health Tip #115. The Hallelujah Diet—Vitamin B12, 2000.
- Ong JPT. Biblical nutrition: The Bible supports foods from both plant & animal kingdoms. Chet Day's Health & Beyond Web site, accessed June 3, 2002.
- Donaldson MS: Cornell graduate joins Hallelujah Acres staff. Back to the Garden newsletter, Summer/Fall 1998, Issue No. 17, pp 16-17.
- Donaldson MS. Food and nutrient intake of Hallelujah vegetarians. Nutrition & Food Science 31:293-303, 2001.
- Rapola JM and others. Randomised trial of alpha-tocopherol and beta-carotene supplements on incidence of major coronary events in men with previous myocardial infraction. Lancet 349:1715-1720, 1997.
- Omenn GS and others. Effects of a combination of beta carotene and vitamin A on lung cancer and cardiovascular disease. New England Journal of Medicine 334:1150-1155, 1996.
- Why megadoses of beta carotene may promote lung cancer. USDA Agricultural Research Service Food & Nutrition Research Briefs, Jan 1999, p. 1.
- Malkmus GM. Health Tip: Does everyone get well on the Hallelujah Diet?
- Smith GL. Common questions about science and "alternative" health methods. Quackwatch Web site, Aug 27, 1977.
- Donaldson M. The Hallelujah Acres Foundation update. Back to the Garden newsletter, Fall/Winter 2001, Issue No. 21, p 17.
Dernière mise à jour le 8 juin 2019.